How well do you know your fellow tree-sitters? Test your knowledge!
1) Do not look at other journals to find answers (and don't ask anyone, either).
2) Copy and paste this entire entry.
3) Answer all questions.
4) Katie and Veronica may not answer until all tree-sitters have participated.
5) Have fun!
Survey One - HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE TREE-SITTERS?
Part I: Answer me this ...
1) Name the people who sit at the tree on a regular basis:
2) Name the people who used to sit at the tree, but no longer do:
3) Who picked the tree out for sitting?
4) What do the tree-sitters find REALLY annoying about the people around them:
5) What is the nickname for the tree 'invader'?
6) Name TWO people who sat at the tree in the beginning, but left later on -- only to return shortly after:
7) Name the really annoying male sitting at the tree:
8) Which tree sitter is the mother of the infamous 'plogs'?
9) List some of the many obsession shared by numerous of the tree-sitters:
10) Which tree sitters have birthdays that are only one day apart?
11) How do the tree-sitters make each other feel special:
12) And, who is behind all of these:
13) Name the TWO tree sitters that, until recently, had been feuding since fourth grade:
14) Name some of the events that have happened this year with the tree-sitters:
15) Who are the tree sitters feuding with?
16) Who is 'Hishi'?
17) Who is the tree's guard dog?
18) In what class was Hishi born?
19) Who made the first mark on Hishi?
20) What do the tree-sitters take turns doing at the end of every lunch?
21) Who predicted the 'banana' prophecy?
22) Who dated Aaron a.k.a. 'Eric'?
23) Whom are a part-time tree-ers?
24) Which pair of tree-sitters share the same PE class?
25) What about PE period?
26) Which pair of tree-sitters are often found doing science homework?
27) Which tree-sitter is thought to be on loads of crack?
28) Which tree-sitter is considered to be the 'miracle child'?
29) Who was the first person honored with a tree-party?
30) Who came up with such a day?
31) Who is obsessed with cheese and orange food?
32) Which two tree-sitters carpool with Veronica?
33) Which two tree-sittesr carpool with Shannon?
34) Which pair of tree-sitters are in the same math class?
35) And, what do they often do while there?
Part II: Who said THAT?
"Emmy has escaped. She is running toward your house with great speed." -
"Aww, it's big Jordan! Big ... MALE Jordan!" -
"I AM NOT AN ESKIMO." -
"LOOOK LOOOOOOOOOOOOK. BUMLET HAS FIIIIIVE - COUNT 'EM, FIVE! - LINES!!!!!!!!!!!" -
"When does the ... meet ... end?" -
"I'd deface my body but I have to perform with it in a few minutes." -
"God doesn't piss in the sky!" -
Part III: Whom does HE belong to?
Pole Vaulting Coach:
Sirius (divided into pieces, anyways):
Kid Blink (SPOT'S MINE YOU PERVERT. HANDS OFF.):
Spot (just so it's clear):
Part IV: Who is also known as ...
Queen of New York:
Queen of Brooklyn:
Happy Family Man:
Part V: Miscellaneous Trivia
1) Who made a comment involving: Peter Pan, Arwen's breasts, and a stand-up?
2) Who had to miss Sam's birthday to go to Washington?
3) Who created Frisbox?
4) What item is shared among all of the tree-sitters, and is often played with?
5) Who was the Lord of the Rings curse word system invented for?
6) Who was it invented by?
7) What was the original prize?
8) Who does Spot belong to?
9) Who introduced the Newsies obsession?
10) Who created this survey?
And finally ...
Who said, "He's coming for us, because we're sitting by the little tree, and little-tree-sitters can only be trouble."